Monday, October 5, 2009

Busy September Sunday

Sunday, September 27th was one of my only free Sundays before the holidays so I opened it up for holiday photos.
The first family is the Biermans.  They are neighbors of mine and their boys are so cute!  We had to squeeze this photoshoot in around all their activites.  I think right after this they headed to football. Here's a few from their shoot;





The second family was scheduled to be outside, but with the strong winds we decided to move the shoot inside.  They were such a pretty group and we did pop down to the trail for some candid "walking" pictures which was fun.





The third family was with baby Claire and this was her 3 month old photo shoot.  I can't believe how fast time is going by this year but I feel like just a week ago I was photographing her as a newborn and now look at her!




The fourth family was the Pappas.  We ventured out in the wind and we were able to find places at Walnut Grove that were perfect.  Gina is a classmate of mine from highschool so it was fun to photograph her family.  Her boys are cuties and we even got to have a few pictures with grandma...it was her birthday that day!






No comments: