Thursday, October 1, 2009

Busy September Saturday-Part 2

Saturday evening was engagment evening.  I had two fun couples who wanted outdoor shots and let me choose the location.  I shot both at Weirspan Lake in Chalco Hills and it was a beautiful evening.

First were Katie and Aaron.  Their wedding is set for January of 2010 so we really wanted to get outside and get some fun outdoor shots since who knows what the weather will be like in January!  Aaron is my husbands cousin so it was fun to get to see a different side of him.  Katie is adorable and it was so fun to see them interact and just be a couple.  Katie is one of my avid blog followers so I know she's been checking to see if her pics are up....here you go Katie:




My second shoot was with Denise and Manuel.  They are getting married in May of 2010 and it is going to be an outdoor wedding at Elmwood Park.  These two were so much fun to shoot with.  They are a couple who are playful, laugh alot and really enjoy life together.  Their shoot was quite an adventure as I almost lost my fish-eye running from a ginormous spider(pictured below) luckily they were willing to help me look for it and we found it!  Thanks for a fun evening....

No comments: