Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And Finally, Busy September Monday



So this was my third day in a row of multiple shoots, so I am a  bit behind on blogging but here goes:

My first shoot of the day was of Alissa and Ben.  These two are getting married next summer and with Ben being in the military and living in California right now, his time home is limited so we got these in before his afternoon flight!  We met at Zorinsky Lake and though having to deal with a bit of wind, it was such a fun shoot!  I found some new areas to shoot...there's even one where if you use your imagination, it looks like we did "destination" engagement pictures! :)





My next shoot was Maclain!  He is already one and I had some furniture to put him on!  We met at a park and though he's never too sure of what to make of me and my crazy faces and noises, I got him to come around!  I will say, we tried to give him some birthday cake at the end of this shoot and he wasn't having it!





Monday afternoon Molly and Brent brought over their new little son, Sean for his first photo shoot.  He did amazingly well, slept when he needed to and woke up for a few.  He was such a good baby and let me pose him without too much trouble!





Monday night I got to photograph one of my dear friends newest little one, Sutton.  He's such a little peanut and though he thought he needed to eat the entire shoot, I am loving what we got!  His big sister Antonia is somewhat of a pro in front of the camera, so that part was easy...here's a peek:

No comments: