Thursday, October 1, 2009

Busy September Saturday- Part 1

This past Saturday was one of my first weekends set up for "holiday shooting".  I had 5 sessions and the first 3 were families.  I wanted to share a few examples with you....

The first family is the Demman's.  We met in downtown Bennington where we used their main street as a backdrop.  Carson and Addison did great!  This was the first time I've been able to shoot them and I had  a great time.  The lighting was perfect and we were even able to find a little drive just down the road with some awesome color!!!





The second family is the Fischer's.  I've been photographing them since Madelyn was born so I love getting to see them every year. ( I've seen them a bit more this year since Nicholas has been born :) )  They always have such adorable outfits and hats!  I don't know where mom finds them but I love them everytime.  We did their photoshoot at Elmwood Park and surprisingly it wasn't too busy there.  I love all the options for shooting!!





The third family is the Hoogeveen's and this was also my first session with them.  I was so happy with the weather and lighting even though we moved their session up so they could make it to Lincoln for the Husker game that evening.  The kids, Ethan and Abbi, were adorable and I laughed so much during their session.  They were so easy going and sometimes kids at this age can make my job a little tougher, but not these two...

No comments: