Monday, November 30, 2009

More Family Holiday Shoots...

As promised, I'm trying to get blogging so my families can see a few images from their sessions.

The first family is actually my neighbors kiddos.  We loaded up in my van and I took them to Elkhorn this year for their photo shoot.  They did such a great job and it was fun for me to surprise their mom with what we got!  Here's a peek:





The Flodine's came in for a newborn shoot for their little girl.  She had a fabulous first photoshoot at 6 weeks old.  She even gave me a few smiles and look at her big brother!  You could tell how proud he was of his little sister.  Here's a few from our shoot...






Last week, the McCarville's came  into the studio with Landon's grandparents and aunt for a family shoot.  Landon is already 4 months old and I can't believe how much he's grow  from his first photo shoot.  I love doing generational pictures because I know how valuable these images can be on a different level than regular photoshoots.  Here are a few from his shoot.






No comments: