Saturday, November 28, 2009

Family Holiday Shoots in Full Force

This holiday season has been quite a busy one and with that being said, I am a few weeks behind on blogging.  Here's a bit of what' I've been up to.

The O'Mara's came in two weeks ago for a family picture and Kinsley's 6 month pictures.  She was a little doll and even got in a little nap during the shoot.




The Freelands met me at Zorinsky and thankfully it was a nice day out.  We were also shooting family pictures and Will's one-year-old pictures.  He was such a handsome little guy!






The Palmers and I met at Lanoha for Greyson's two-year-shoot, family shoot and as they were expecting a new little girl to arrive any day, a few belly pictures! I had fun playing with Greyson and letting him chase me around to stay warm!  He also got to show me the cool cars and trucks his grandpa made for him....



I also met the O'Briens at Lanoha and though it was a cold Sunday morning, we all toughed it out, red noses and all!  Kaden and Karter have gotten so big since I last saw them!  Here's a few from our shoot...




No comments: