Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm Seeing Double!

I had two shoots last week on the same day and for some reason I didn't realize that both shoots were sets of twin boys so I had to blog them together.  I LOVE TWINS!  How much fun are they!

Brayton & Hunter are 4 months old and their photo shoot was quite interesting...when one would cry, the other was happy and then they switched roles.  I secretly wonder if they planned this out before the shoot to stress us all out!  Regardless, we worked hard to get them happy, together and lookin cute for their shoot.  Here's a few favorites:






That same evening 6 week old Landon and Levi came to the studio for their first photo shoot.  Their mommy and daddy were a couple whom I photographed their wedding and now their mommy does my hair.  It was a long and fun evening.  They were so tiny and I got to play around with some of my new hats!  It was so cute how they would snuggle up and wrap themselves around each other.






OMG, the second to last one makes my heart melt!

No comments: