Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Catching up....{two}

And some more...

This was my first shoot with the Phelps family and I visited them at their home downtown.  It was a chilly morning so we did some outside and then headed into the warmth to finish up after a quick meal for little Eleanor!  She was such a cutie pie!!!




Adara is one and I can't believe her first year is over :(  I've seen her many times over the past year and she was such a trooper for this shoot.  It was a bit chilly outside but we made it out for some family shots and then headed in doors for more.  Her big sister Naveah must be getting used to me becuase she knew exactly what to do!




Little Mr. Bronx came in for his photoshoot with his big sister Ashtyn and I had such fun time.  He was a little doll and slept almost the entire time and big sis did her thing for most of the shoot and decided she wanted in on the action towards the end, which was perfect!!!




The Hendrick's family was actually a surprise shoot for my husbands aunt and uncle who were celebrating a birthday and a milestone anniversary. 

No comments: