Monday, June 22, 2009

Proofing/Ordering Update "Favorites"

I just wanted to put out a little note about ordering on my website. For those of you who've been a customer for a while, you may notice that the ordering site is a bit different and it is. I've gone with a new company and there are still a few details to work out so I appreciate you bearing with me.

"Favorites" On my old site, you could log in, save your favorites and come back to them later by logging in. When I first started using this new site, you could select "favorites" but if you closed your session, they were lost. I've been sending in feature requests for this and they listened! Now, as long as you're on the same computer...your favorites should show back up if you open the event again! Yay!

I just wanted to let you all know because that was a feature I LOVED before and am happy to be able to offer that again. (feel free to call/e-mail if this doesn't make sense)

Also, just because it's boring to post something without pictures....here's from my weekend off! I got to watch my son play T-ball and it was the cutest thing ever!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pics of the kids so cute at this age playing ball.