Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday!

Yesterday, I was able to spend time with one of my brides parents....Emily called me and wanted to get her parents the gift of their own photoshoot. It was both milestone birthdays and an anniversary in the past year and she wanted to get them something special. I loved it! As I am blogging this I think one of the reasons why I liked it so much is that most photoshoots, aside from engagment and wedding, are focused on something else( a new little person, kiddos, family, etc). It was so wonderful to see that relationship I photograph in my new couples still there after 35 years of marriage. They were playful, silly and fun and I loved it! I wanted to share a few of my favorites!















Thanks you two...congratulations and wishing you many many more!

No comments: