Sunday, June 7, 2009

In Memory of Champ

This is a hard blog for me to post but I want to send out a request for prayers...this time for Champs family. They lost him this weekend and are now trying to cope with this HUGE loss and could really use your prayers. He was a wonderful husband, father and Papa. I had a post about him back in the fall of '07(if you have been reading this that long) asking for prayers and wanted to repost a few pictures of him and his family in his memory. His daughter is one of my closest friends and his grandaughter I'm sure you've seen all over my blog and website(even my studio if you've been in!). Champ will be missed and his loss will be hard on all who knew him. I just pray that he is in heaven now and can be a guardian angel to his family.















No comments: