Thursday, April 1, 2010

No tricks today...

I love pranks and would love to use April Fool's Day to it's fullest, but I'm gonna be nice and just show you what I was up to yesterday!  I had three photoshoots....

First was Miss Madeleine...Look at her beautiful eyes!  I was captured by them, even though she didn't want to shut them for us so we could get a few sleeping ones!  She came in for her first photoshoot yesterday at 6 weeks.  I enjoyed meeting her mommy and chatting...you could tell she LOVES her mommy!


My next shoot for the day was Mr Sean who is doing my Sweetness Collection ( first year).  This was his 6 month shoot and I was nervous when I showed up and mom said he little teeth were bothering him, but he was a trooper.  The funniest thing to me was how his face lit up when I whistled!  I don't think I've ever had whistling have such an effect on a little one, but he loved it!



My final shoot was last night and I got to meet Mr Graham and his parents!  He was a doll and had the sweetest dimples.  He was definitley a One-year-old!  We had to chase him, corner him, and put him in and on things to capture him, but it was all worth it!  Here's a few from our shoot!


No comments: