Monday, April 26, 2010

Betsy & Patrick - April 24, 2010

This past Saturday I was able to witness and capture Betsy & Patrick's wedding.  They were married at Boystown's Dowd Chapel and held their reception at the Embassy Suites - La Vista.  I could not have been happier the weathermen were wrong on their forecast for Saturday which was rain, rain, rain....which we were fortunate enough to have none of!  It was a beautifully temperate and slightly overcast day.  Betsy and Patrick were such an easy-going couple and I loved working with them. 

Even the guys were enjoying themselves....though they had trouble jumping at the same time!  ;)
And I wanted to share the beautiful wedding cake designed by Upstream Catering!
I also want to thank Cara of cbYates Photography for second shooting with me.  Here's a few of her images:
And she grabbed one of me and Betsy!!!

No comments: