Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lindsey & Andy (5.30.09)

Yesterday Lindsey and Andy were married at Westminster Presbyterian, which is down near Fieldclub. It was such a beautiful day and these two were so adorable together. The kind of couple whom I didn't have to coax much to cuddle and be sweet with each other for the camera...it came so natural. At one point while shooting outside, I actually got goosebumps watching them interact. It was so great for me because I had to worry less about getting them to "work it" and more about catching all those little sweet moments! :) What a fun day. I also got to work with an awesome wedding planner who did her job very well! (Let me know if any of you brides out there need a referral!)




































I want to wish Andy and Lindsey a fun Honeymoon and a wonderful and happy life together! I'm so glad I got to be a part of your special day and I hope you enjoy my documentation of it! There's a LOT of kissing ones...I know :)
And here's their slideshow of the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colleen!!!!!!!!!! OH.....MY......GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't even begin to tell you how amazing these pictures truly are!!! I don't think there has been one person we've shared it with so far who HASN'T cried!!! They are awesome, and we absolutely love them! We can not wait to see the rest. I've already referred 2 brides your way.

I feel like an absolute princess now....and it's all because of how you captured everything! (My fave are with Olivia and Maddie...those are great!) And the ones of my dad, WOW, that's so cool Colleen!

Thanks again so much for everything....there's a reason why people say the pictures are the most important part of the wedding day...and it's because of photographers like you!
From Andy & I.....we thank you so much. We could not of asked for more!