Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Family "Tree" (literally)

So when Libby called me about family pictures I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Once she explained that there was a certain tree that she has wanted a picture of her family IN forever, I was a bit skeptical. I didn't know how you were going to get 8+ people in a tree and be able to see them all. I asked her to meet me there and show me the tree before I could agree to do this for her. So a few months ago we met at the tree and I thought it was perfect for climbing and would probably work to have everyone climb in, so long as they were willing. I was so excited this morning when I arrived, saw the tree full of leaves(to give us some shade), everyone in a good mood and ready to tackle this picture. I am so please with what we got from the shoot. I had to share a few with you!!! A real "FAMILY TREE" :)




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we had a blast having Colleen take our tree pictures! Thank you very much for agreeing to do this shoot! Rileys