Friday, November 29, 2013

2013 Black Friday Sale! Omaha Wedding and Portrait Photographers SALE OVER

I've decided to jump back into blogging and opening it up with a limited Black Friday Special!

Canvas Gallery Wrap Sale-  25% OFF!


 
Canvas Cluster Sale- 25% OFF already discounted canvases!

 

Q & A:

What if I don't know what images I want to purchase?
That's ok, you purchase the 'blank' canvas and we'll work together to create beautiful art for your wall.

What if I purchase one size and then decide I need a different size?
I will allow you to go up in sizes, but not down.

What if I don't want to pay with a Credit Card, but I still want to purchase?
Send me an e-mail and payment must be in my hand no later than Saturday, November 30th.

What if I have questions or am not sure what size to get?
Select what you think you'll want and we can finalize it later.  I will have limited access to e-mails today.

Fine Print:
  • This sale is only valid if purchases are paid for November 29, 2013. 
  • Payment must be received by 9:00 pm Central Time. 
  • After you have made your purchase, I will e-mail you within this next week to design your cluster or to choose your image.
  • Purchases can be made from existing or future sessions but must be used within one year from purchase.
  • This special is only valid on current and future purchases.  Refunds will not be given for previous purchases.
  • This special may not be combined with other offers or promotions.
Please feel free to e-mail me: Colleen@dustinphoto.com and I will be happy to get back to you by Monday.

No comments: