Thursday, November 11, 2010

First week in November...

This past week, the weather was BEAUTIFUL!  I could not have been happier with how nice it was and just wish I would have cherished it more before the cold weather sets in...not to mention daylight savings affecting my afternoon shoots. 
The first family I photographed last week was done right near their home on the walking and bike trail that runs through their neighborhood...Victoria and her beautiful family met me and we were able to take advantage of the late afternoon sun...


Next I photographed the gorgeous children of a dear, sweet friend of mine.  Look at those eyes...{LOVE}



Gwen's 1st Birthday pictures were next!  I don't think I can say enough how fast time flies and how much I enjoy watching these little ones grow up...it's one of my favorites parts of my job.  She's so stylish too....


My last family session this past week was for a new family who I had the pleasure of meeting at the park.  They were the winners of a silent auction to raise money for their elementary school.  It was quite the windy afternoon but we were able to get some beautiful images...



Thank you for allowing me to capture your beautiful family.  You make me love doing what I do!

No comments: