Monday, August 24, 2009

Holiday Schedule - 2009!

As August is in full swing, I want to get you to start thinking about the upcoming holiday season; particularly Custom Holiday Cards. I know it may seem early but start thinking about scheduling your photo session now to check that off your list which can get pretty long come November. I will also have limited weekends available so call early to get your spot.


Here are some deadlines to help you in your planning;

November 22- Portrait sessions for holiday orders must be scheduled on or before Sunday, November 22. (all sessions scheduled after this date will have an additional charge of $75)

November 30- Holiday orders including custom holiday cards, photographic prints, and wall portraits must be ordered on or before Monday, November 30th.

December 1- There will be a 50% rush fee for all orders placed after December 1. This includes custom holiday cards as well as photographic prints

December 10- The absolute deadline for rush orders to have by Christmas, no exceptions! Studio Closed- The studio will be closed December 21 through January 4th, 2009 to spend time with my family!
Here is card pricing:
*Please accept and understand my reason for these deadlines
I want to be able to enjoy the holiday season with my husband and two little guys!*
Thank you and have a wonderful fall!

No comments: