Thursday, March 26, 2009

Two-for-One!

So I just got back from doing a little belly shoot at my friend, Katie's, house and I had to get posting. She is due with twin girls and they should arrive next week! I can't wait for their first photo shoot, but in the meantime I talked Katie into letting me come over and capture her "bump" here's a few from the shoot. We even got "big brother" Simon to give his little sisters some lovin'. I also love how in the last picture of the first set she's pulling her shirt down cause it doesn't cover her belly :) If you've ever been pregnant you know how that goes!!! Imagine how your clothes fit with 2 in there!

I Love my Job! Thanks Katie for letting me play!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Colleen! You are so talented!! Those are some great pics. I love the one with Simon. I'm so glad you encouraged me to do some belly photos. It was reallly fun!