Monday, September 15, 2008

Ashley & Matt

I have had so much fun working with Matt & Ashley. Ashley has the most beautiful eyes and they always seem to have so much fun together. Last Saturday turned out to be such a beautiful day for a wedding which I loved because it meant we got to shoot outdoors.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Matt's sister and local photographer, Cara, whom I really enjoyed meeting and talking "shop" with. It is really an honor to photograph the family of another photographer you admire and Cara was super as she was very respectful of the job I was there to do. She brought her camera along too and joined me for some of the shots which I thought was great! You can NEVER have too many wedding pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STUNNING! That black and white shot is to die for! I will be ordering that one for sure. Way to capture the moment as they walked to the limo! And the group shot is so cool. I want that one too!

You did a great job and were so fun to be around. Thanks for capturing such a special day for my family!
It means so much to all of us.
:)

Anonymous said...

Colleen!!! I love them!! I new I would but it just brings all the feelings back from that day!! Thank you so much for capturing our day! I can't wait to see the rest!!